MANUNET III Project basically aims to develop new manufacturing technologies, especially SMEs’ participation in manufacturing R&D activities, to grow the manufacturing economy in the European region, thereby contributing to the global competitiveness of the European manufacturing industry.
Within the scope of MANUNET III Project, it is planned to call for the following topics for the fourth time in 2020:
– Information-based engineering, use of information and communication technologies in production, including industry 4.0 technologies (industrial robots, computer-aided engineering and design, production automation, zero-defect production, product life management, cyber-physical systems, IoT, control, big data, analytics, connectivity and mobility, augmented reality, cybersecurity for manufacturing processes, etc.).
– Including resource efficiency, recycling (reuse, reproduction etc.) and circular economy in production processes; production technologies for environmental and energy applications.
Adaptive production technologies.
– Additive manufacturing technologies, materials and products etc.
– New materials in production (alloys, lubricants, coating, textile fibres, composites, insulation materials, multifunctional materials, etc.).
– New production methods, components and systems (devices, tools and equipment, logistics systems).
– Other products, technologies and services for production (logistics, supply chain, etc.). Firms/researchers are funded by their own funding agency.
Firms/researchers residing in our country will be supported within the framework of the “Support Program for Increasing the Capacity to Benefit from TÜBİTAK 1071 International Research Funds and Participation in International R&D Collaborations”.
Before applying, national application rules should be examined in detail. If the application rules are not followed, the application may be returned without being evaluated.
You can access detailed information about the call and international application from http://www.manunet.net